Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot find database supplemental files folders HELP!

Cannot find database supplemental files folders HELP!

I have installed ACT Premium 2012 on Server 2008 R2, and 8 client machines in the same location. All works well. I recently installed the program on a PC at a satellite office. It is connected to the same network as the server via a VPN through SonicWalls. I have opened ports on the SonicWall, on the windows firewall, and have tried what is suggested by Sage support on the forum: http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19876/~/error%3A-%22cannot-find-database-su...

These do not help, I still get the error message saying the database supplemental files foler cannot be found. I can clearly see the database files trhrough the networked drive on the PC. What's up, any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn, human type, one each. 

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Cannot find database supplemental files folders HELP!

It's not entirely clear to me whether or not you can see the supplemental file folder from the remote location...

Can you browse via the Windows Explorer when in the remote location and see / find the database supplemental files share?

It would be "<database-name>-database files".  And, if you can see it, can you open it up and dig down into it and open any files?