Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot export to excel 2003

Cannot export to excel 2003

I get an error messge:  Creating an instance of the COM component with clsid (00024500-0000-0000-C000-00000000046 from the Iclasfactory failed due to the following error: 80010001.

Can anyone help?

Copper Contributor

Re: Cannot export to excel 2003

Here is a KB Article.  Not an exact hit, but it should get you started.  http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23311/kw/clsid

Also

*Was Office Suite installed after ACT?  If so, uninstall ACT! and reinstall.

*Is Excel 2103 compatible with your version of ACT!?

*Is Excel 32 or 64 bit?  ACT! will not play with 64 bit office suite.

Tom Koller - ACC

Thanks for the info...I upgraded to windows 10 and this issue started. Excel worked fin with my act version. Excel is 32 bit. I will go through your KB article and post the results. Thanks again.

Nothing going, tried reinstalling act 2009 in windows 10 and it won't complete the installation.....Any suggestions? 

Administrator

Do you get a particular error message during installation?

It's worth noting that Act! 2009 is not officially compatible with Windows 10. See the following Knowledgebase article for the full compatibility matrix.
http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29767/kw/29767

Hi...I don't recall the error message exactly but install rolled back up and would not install. Act 2009 was working on Windows 7 and then I upgraded to 10 and still was working except for exporting excel. Maybe time to change crm's or upgrade. Thanks.

Administrator

I can arrange for one of our advisor to give you call and talk though some of the upgrade options available to you.
Send me a PM with your contact number if you'd like this.