Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot Activate Sage Act V16

Cannot Activate Sage Act V16

I have purchased a legitimate copy of Sage Act V16 and started using it on a Dell Latitude computer. About 6 months ago I upgraded to a Dell Precision M6700 and reinstalled Act V16 at which time I had to reactivate the product again.

Recently I just upgraded my Precision from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 and ran into a problem where a link I clicked installed that bloody Conduit Search Engine. I used malwarebytes, but needless to say I was into 3 formats of this machine because I discovered it was a corrupted .exe file that was doing it. However, each time this happened I reactivate Act again and again, which worked by the way although I still only have the one copy of Act.

After working through the problem on my last install Act will not let me activate it now. The serial number I am using is the one I purchased so it is legit. However, the tech support I bought with the Key has since expired.

Any help would be appreciated.

Copper Contributor

Re: Cannot Activate Sage Act V16

Might be worth checking out this link from the knowledge base

http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13727/kw/activate

Cecil

Copper Elite Contributor

Hi

If the link above is not workiing, you need to call swiftpage and ask for a reactivation of the key. every key has a certan amount of allowed installs, after that, you need to call and ask them to allow additional installs.

Regards

ACC since 1995
Developer of Addons for ACT

CrmAddon Factory
+1 203 541 0040

No worries, found out that you can only have 3 activations for Act V16 and I burnt them up reformatting and then reinstalling Act V16

I called Act Tech Support and they were nice enough to reset it for me.

Thanks

Paul