Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can the headers for the add/remove picklist for 'share with' be changed?

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can the headers for the add/remove picklist for 'share with' be changed?

I have a field called opportunity number that I would like to be able to use in the picklist (see attached). Is there a way to modify what fields are shown in the picklist?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author dbhuff369
4 weeks ago
Copper Contributor

Re: Can the headers for the add/remove picklist for 'share with' be changed?

Ok, my solution here was 3rd party, I downloaded Act4Outlook. THis is what the outlook integration SHOULD have been. https://www.keystroke.ca/en/apps/act4-products/act4outlook.html

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Silver Contributor

All the fields in the Opportunity table should appear in this list.

Try right clicking on the Opportunity Number Field (On an installed version of ACT - Does not work on a WEB version) and check the field name.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, I need to explain a bit more clearly. I'm attaching an email to a contact in Outlook. When I do, it only attaches to the contact, not the opportunity it is related to. So I go into act! and double click the history entry for the email. About half-way down, I can select 'Share with" and upon clicking the three dots, am presented with a "Add/Remove" window to share the history entry with other elements of the database.

I select, in this case, in the upper l select "opportunities' and I get a list of opportunities showing ONLY the name and the record owner (see the pic on the original post). I'd like to change this window to show the name and the opportunity number. So on the edit history window, in the share with Add/Remove subwindow, I'd like to configure the fields in the picklist.

Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author dbhuff369
4 weeks ago
Copper Contributor

Ok, my solution here was 3rd party, I downloaded Act4Outlook. THis is what the outlook integration SHOULD have been. https://www.keystroke.ca/en/apps/act4-products/act4outlook.html