Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't see ANY of my notes

Can't see ANY of my notes

Currently have ACT Pro 2011 and use it in a networked environment. As of yesterday, I can write to my notes field, but can no longer see the notes I wrote or those that anyone else writes. So far this is simply affecting my PC and wonder if I simply touched something that did this. Obviously this is a huge inconvenience and make me inefficient as all get out. Please advise if you have any advice on what to do. By the way, I am usually able to pull a "line" up from the bottom so that I can see notes. That is not the problem as there is now not a line to grab and pull. Your community advice is appreciated in advance one and all.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Can't see ANY of my notes

Hello Allhealth,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

On your Notes tab, be sure to check the filters just above the actual notes.  It sounds like the "Dates" filter has been customized - set it to 'All Dates'.

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Can't see ANY of my notes

i have the same problem - VERY frustrating - have tried the various fixes listed on sage community but to no avail - for one thing i show a calender in the notes tab that does not accept all dates as an option - further, if i clikc the notes tab at the bottom of the screen it tells me i have notes but still can not access them - thanks for any help