Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't import calendar into Sage ACT! 2011

Can't import calendar into Sage ACT! 2011

I have oulook 2010.  I have a 64bit system.  I have SageACT! 2011.  Will not import calendar.  Also says it isn't the (outlook) is not the default mail client, which it is.  Exported calendar to comma delimitied, access, pst, excel, and no go, just imports companies-groups-ect which I have to delete ONLY one at a time for it is all scrambled.  I don't want to physcally put in 3 years of calendar information from outlook into sage.

Please help, if this does not work, I will have to abandon Act altogether for the learning curve on this is much more than I expected.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Can't import calendar into Sage ACT! 2011

Hello Hollyecho,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

If you are using the File > Import option, it will not import the calendar from Outlook.  There is an option within ACT! 2011 to synchronize the ACT! and Outlook calendars.  For more information, please review this article: KB Article 26995

Greg Martin
Sage

I have tried that also, it will not sync either, keeps saying failed.
Platinum Super Contributor

The first step to troubleshooting a calendar sync issue is to reduce the amount of time for which you are attempting to synchronize. Reduce the time frame down to 7 days before and after > test the sync. If it is successful, increase the time frame and test the sync. Repeating this process can help determine if you have an activity on the calendar that is causing the issue.

And to double check - Microsoft Office must be installed in 32-bit mode, not 64-bit. You can determine this by going to Outlook's > Help > About Outlook option.
Greg Martin
Sage

Then that is it.  It is in 64bit mode.   ok.