09-02-2015 01:10 AM
Yes, thanks. They do nothing. Yesterday on my customers DB I also tried creating a map by first selecting the Current Contact option to get stage4 to populate. When I then tried using it with the Lookup option, I got an error message saying the map file I had just created wasn't a map format file!
09-02-2015 10:07 AM
I tested both ways, to and from the demo. I recommend at this point to contact our support team to troubleshoot this further. Their number is 1-877-902-0597.
09-02-2015 02:30 PM
Ok, I will try the support line. I'm hanging on the line as I post this. But a couple more questions while I wait:
- how many contacts in test DBs you were using?
- did you test in the AUD/NZ version or just the USA version?
- did you try exporting a lookup to a live DB (not just a clean demo DB?
09-02-2015 02:34 PM
1. I used the Demo database with my personal database with 300 contacts but the amount of contacts does not affect the export.
2. I used only the US version
03-21-2019 04:03 PM
This bug re-appeared in ACT v20. As of this writing it is still not resolved.
BUT the simple workaround is this:
03-21-2019 11:41 PM
I have experienced the same issue that @daniel_graves has mentioned.
Using Act! Premium Version 21.0.295.0 Update 7
Current record does not work. narrowing down to a lookup works.
If you select current record on step 4 you see this
If you click on any buttons you get this error
If I do current lookup all works as expected.