Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't delete "sent items" from ACT! email after completing mail merge. New problem!

Copper Contributor

Can't delete "sent items" from ACT! email after completing mail merge. New problem!

The mail merge works fine but just today I cannot delete the "sent items" after the mail merge is complete.  This never happened before.  Weird.

ACT! by Sage 2010 Version 12.0.409.0, Hotfix 4 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can't delete "sent items" from ACT! email after completing mail merge. New problem!

Is your email connected to Outlook or direct to POP3?

You might also look at updating to 12.1 + Hotfix 1 - if sharing the database, needs to be done on all systems

Copper Contributor

Re: Can't delete "sent items" from ACT! email after completing mail merge. New problem!

Thank you for any suggestions, Mike! 

My ACT! email is connected directly to my POP3 .

This bug just showed up after more than a year of never being there.

I have everything on just this one computer. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Copper Contributor

Hi Mike,

When I try to delete anything in the "Sent Items" folder, I can highlight it, but when I attempt a delete (whether with the delete key or from the drop down Edit menu) nothing happens.  

I can easily delete from the other folders in ACT! Email, such as the "Outbox" or the "Deleted Items", but I have 439 messages stuck in the "Sent Items" folder that I cannot delete or move.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!