Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't Quick Print Look Up Lists to PDF.

Can't Quick Print Look Up Lists to PDF.

Hi.

I am a user of Sage ACT! Pro and have never been able to print my look-up (in the list view) to PDF. Are there any simple cures to this? I have a fairly new Toshiba lap top running Windows 7.

I can print them to the Microsoft XPS writer that is similar to PDF but that limits my ability to email them to folks who may not have that newer Microsoft program.

Thank you,

Barry

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can't Quick Print Look Up Lists to PDF.

The Quick Prints will only print to your installed printers. There are low cost PDF writers available and you would need to purchase one of those.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks Roy,

I do have the complete Adobe program (not just the reader) installed on my computer and it is a installed printer.

Could you point me towards one of the programs you mentioned as I am not completely clear on what you are suggesting as a cure to the problem.

Thanks,

Barry

Platinum Elite Contributor

If Adobe is installed as a printer you should be able to select it at print time as the printer. The PDF writer I use is called PDFill.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Roy,

I did as you instructed.... no luck.

When I select PDF as my printer (or have it selected as my default printer) and I hit print I get a small flash of a small screen that shows it being sent to PDF but after that flash I get nothing.