05-06-2013 04:01 PM
When I try to create a link between an existing contact (which had a company name entered into the company field) and a newly created company (or even to a newly created company record for the same company), the “browse” button that normally allows linking contacts to companies is grey and not live, so I am unable to link them. Why? Am I doing it wrong? Is there another way?
05-08-2013 05:53 AM
Welcome to the ACT! Community!
Options to try:
- If Windows Vista, 7, or 8 OS, use 'Run as administrator'. To do this: close ACT! > right click on ACT! icon > select 'Run as administrator' > test
- Reset monitor DPI settings to default. Here is an article with instructions: KB Article 26349
If not resolved, can you provide additional information about your issue:
- What is your computer operating system?
- What is your version of ACT!?
- Is this a shared database? If yes, do other users have the same issue?
- If you open the Demo database (or create a new database) does it have the same issue?