Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can fields be linked to each other? When one field is filled, another field gets filled?

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can fields be linked to each other? When one field is filled, another field gets filled?

Can I have the State field automatically fill in a Regions user field?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author vcli
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Can fields be linked to each other? When one field is filled, another field gets filled?

The automatic data entry from tables is limited. It will not allow you to update existing contacts or new emports of contacts. I found a good product called abacus from actpresentations.com and bought 10 licenses. It does what I need, and can update the entire database as needed when I import a lot of new contacts or have 3000 existing contacts to update.  It works very well.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Contributor

Re: Can fields be linked to each other? When one field is filled, another field gets filled?

Check out the addon Automatic Data Entry from Table at exponenciel.com.  It'll do exactly that.
Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA
Solution
Accepted by topic author vcli
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

The automatic data entry from tables is limited. It will not allow you to update existing contacts or new emports of contacts. I found a good product called abacus from actpresentations.com and bought 10 licenses. It does what I need, and can update the entire database as needed when I import a lot of new contacts or have 3000 existing contacts to update.  It works very well.
vv

Yes, Abacus Calculations add-on can do it. Take a look at this page http://www.actpresentation.com/abacus.shtml

There are couple of animations that show how Abacus can perform automatic data entry