Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can a list of Opportunities and their Status be updated using EDIT/REPLACE field

Skilled Commentator

Can a list of Opportunities and their Status be updated using EDIT/REPLACE field

Hi

I um unable to see the Status field when attempting an EDIT/REPLACE (of the Status field) against a list of opportunities.

Is this normal?

I want to bulk change 30 or so opportunities to Closed, without clicking into each individual opportunity?

Regards

Administrator

Re: Can a list of Opportunities and their Status be updated using EDIT/REPLACE field

This isn't possible unfortunately, you can't use edit/replace on the status field of an opportunity.

However, in v20, you CAN change the status of an opportunity by right clicking the opportunity in the list - then choosing edit status. What this means is that you can multiselect items from the list view (click one opportunity, then hold shift and click another to highlight all opportunities between the two - or ctrl + click opportunities to add them to the selection individually) and then edit the status en masse.

Act!_2018-01-15_14-24-48.png

This is feature is new to v20 though, older versions don't have this capability.

Skilled Commentator

Re: Can a list of Opportunities and their Status be updated using EDIT/REPLACE field

Thanks Jon

I'll have to upgrade to V20! Smiley Happy