Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can I sync from Act v16 to Outlook 2013, and if not, then can I export the calendar data from V16 and import it into Outlook 2013?

Can I sync from Act v16 to Outlook 2013, and if not, then can I export the calendar data from V16 and import it into Outlook 2013?

-  starting with Act v 16

-  to Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 

- I have access to both my personal, remote database and my local machine (private database) and to the master database on the server (shared database)

- Operating system you have Act! installed is Windows 8

I'm looking to get my calednar data out of Act V16 and into Outlook 2013 w/o manually reentering it.  

Can I sync it from Act to Outlook? If so, how?  The Tools>Sync with Outlook didn't work. 

If not, can the calednar data be exported from Act v16 and then imported into Outlook 2013?  If so, how? 

THANK YOU!  

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can I sync from Act v16 to Outlook 2013, and if not, then can I export the calendar data from V16 and import it into Outlook 2013?

Re: Can I sync from Act v16 to Outlook 2013, and if not, then can I export the calendar data from V16 and import it into Outlook 2013?

I reviewed the sync settings to be sure it would sync from Act to Outlook only, then selected the sync now option.  A pop up said 'could not find the file' and then disappeared.  After that, selecting the sync option did not appear to generate an action or response.