Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can I Change Font Size for Quick View Print

Can I Change Font Size for Quick View Print

I use the quick view print a lot because I need to print lists of clients w/addresses, birthdays, etc.   I need to print these contact lists as they are shown in the contact view window.  I don't need it printed in the "At-a-Glace" or "Day Timer" formats.  However, when it prints, it's always sooo sooo small nobody can read it.  Is there a way to change my quick print font preferences for the actual Contact List (not the quick print header and footer fonts)?

Thank you!

Lindsay Kopco

Using Act 10.02 For Financial Professionals
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Can I Change Font Size for Quick View Print

Quick Print basically just prints a screen shot of the Contact List screen, so there is not a way to adjust the fonts for printing.  As an alternative, you could export the list to Excel (just click the Export To Excel icon on the toolbar) or run one of the contact reports from the Reports menu. You could also try increasing the font size for the Contact List (Tools/Preferences/Color & Fonts) so that the Contact List view is larger when you do the Quick Print.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I'm having the same problem with quick print printing out really, really small. I've tried the knowledge base center and followed the instructions but they did not change the font on quick print output. Did you ever get this resolved?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Are you using the Actual Size or Fit to Page option?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129