Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can ACT do this yet?

Tuned Listener

Can ACT do this yet?

Community,

I have been using ACT 2011 off and on, but I am looking for something that will combine my CRM with my email marketing.  In the distant past I used Northwoods Sales Automation bundle to do this, but it tended to be a bit clunky (though it did work).  I was wondering if ACT 2012 now has email drip marketing capabilities.  I currently use another service for my drip emails from leads from my website, but would like to combine all that in to one program if possible. 

I am using the following work flow:

• A new lead hits website and requests info
  • assigned to new lead drip marketing (series of emails go out over time and some todo/calls are scheduled for me)
  • as lead moves through buying process, the lead is moved into a different series of emails/letter/calls/todos.

Can ACT 2012 do this?  Or woudl I still need to use Northwoods Sales Automation Bundle?

THanks

Russell

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Can ACT do this yet?

You ought to look at the ACT! emarketing solution that is part of the system (the software is built in, it does require a monthly service fee)...  It will do most of what you are asking...

Tuned Listener

THanks Scott.  I have ACT 2011, does the emarketing work on it or is it only for 2012 version?

Thanks again,

Russell

Bronze Super Contributor

Actaully it has been included in the software installation since 2010...