Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calling All Insurance Brokers and Agents - How Do You Use ACT!

Calling All Insurance Brokers and Agents - How Do You Use ACT!

Dear Fellow Insurance Professionals:

I recently purchased ACT! Pro 2012 (moving from Salesforce.com) for myself and one of my new Producers.  I am curious to find out how other insurance agents/brokers are setting up ACT! for new business development.  I am struggling a little bit with customizing my fields, etc.

Thank you!

Ryan F.

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Calling All Insurance Brokers and Agents - How Do You Use ACT!

Could you elaborate a bit on what you have in mind regarding customizations?

Mark Rogers
Act! v16 HF5, Office 365 SBP

Hi Mark:

I am interested to see what custom fields other personal and commercial insurance brokers are using in the Design Layout.  I also am interested in learning how to setup and customize the Opportunity "fields" (ie-setting up each line of coverage as an Opportunity with expiration date, premium, commission revenue, etc.). 

Just this morning I initiated contact with a local ACT! Certified Consultant to see what they have to offer:

Carol Gilliland

Managing Partner CRM Total Solutions

415.639.9500 x 3 Phone

855.639.2669 Fax

www.crmTotalSolutions.com

carol@crmTotalSolutions.com

Thank you.

Ryan

Copper Contributor

Ryan, are you aware of Act4Advisors... an addon with all the customizations done? They are a business partner with Sage

Hi Mark:

Yes, I did review this add-on but it appeared to be more for Certified Financial Planners (life insurance, securities, etc.) professionals.  My firm provides personal home, auto, umbrella, commercial property, commercial general liability, Workers' Compensation, etc. coverages for our clients. 

You have been the only responder to my post...maybe there are not that many property/casualty insurance professionals using and customizing ACT!

Your suggestions are appreciated. 

Ryan