Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Call Reports?

Call Reports?

I'm a partner in a 9 person inkjet supplies company.  Our growth has allowed us to add a third salesperson to our group.  This third person presents us with a new challenge of creating benchmarks for call actiivty during a day / week / month.  We manage a very heavily, phone intensive sales model. 

At any given time I would like to be able to run a report that just shows call activity totals.  While the Activities report is very helpful in managing the call quality, I would like to see a snapshot / dashboard of calls per person, number of calls per type of call, calls per hour during a day, etc.  Granted, I can total these from the reports, but that would mean sorting through 30 pages of call history per person per time I need a report.

Is there a custom call log report that just shows totals?  or do you know of a way to create such a report?

Benjy Weisenburgh

877-319-3359

Silver Contributor

Re: Call Reports?

Crystal reports can give you a sales person by sales person type of report with graphs, snapshots, etc.  It's a fairly straghtforward report, but requires this reporting package.

Out of the box with ACT, you would be best served by adding activity types for each of your activity mile stones and then customizing the History Summary Classic report to meet these needs.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider