Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Call Report - Chronological

Call Report - Chronological

Anyone know how to create a call history report which is Chronological (Date & Time) as apposed to alphabetically by customer (this makes it very difficult to track your day

Re: Call Report - Chronological

Sorry, I should add, that I am running Version 8.0.2.82
Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have just written a blog showing exactly what you need (how you can get a report on history in chronological order, regardless of contact).  This leverages he fact that ACT! Groups will consolidate history and notes for all contacts in the group.  So, by creating a group that includes ALL your contacts, you can run a group report that shows you the history chronologically.  The blog includes an actual customized report file as an example.

Check out the blog for details.

Pierre

HI Pierre,

I wanted to thank you for your clear and practical post regarding the reporting issues. In the report mentioned above, I needed to also list the company name since after 40-60 calls a day my trainer does not know which contact goes with what company. I am new to ACT, I was wondering if there was any document that explained how act works with regard to reporting, a reporting 101 type. This way I could learn "how to fish" and even contribute to the group.

Thanks