Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Call History Report?

Call History Report?

Hello and thank you for reading my inquiry. I am relatively new to Act and have been searching the forums for an answer to my question but I can't quite find what I need, so thought I would post. I am using Act 2008 (10.0) and I want to show a report of all of the contacts that have been called in, say, the past month.
So, I am trying to find a way to filter within the history tab and pull out only those entries that indicate "call completed". The problem is, any standard report template, or any custom report template I create, when the report goes to filter, under the history tab it will only let me choose bewteen 'History', 'E-mail', and 'Attachments'. Is there anyway around this, or another way to filter out the resuls I need?

I have tried creating a master group, but I still cannot find a way to filter by "calls completed" under "History".

I know that this has to be possible, because if I go to Lookup-->Contact Activity, I can sort by Calls Completed under history, but I can't get it to report then who made the call, on what date, etc...

Thank you in advance.
Trevor
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Call History Report?

You do the Lookup | Contact Activity first - then run the report

Reports don't filter the contacts, which is why you do the Lookup first

Re: Call History Report?

Ok, That helps. I did not understand that relationship.
Thank you.