Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calender View Problem

Copper Contributor

Calender View Problem

When I open up Calendar view I cannot view a part of the screen on the left side (cannot view the current day's activities) even though I have minimized the left side task bar. I checked and my screen appears to be set to the right resolution. Thansk.

Copper Contributor

Re: Calender View Problem

Version of ACT :?

operation System :?

Copper Contributor

Re: Calender View Problem

issues with the Calendar view are due to corrupted Act! Preference files.  Here are instructions for deleting your Preference files (they will be recreated when you reopen Act!): Rebuild Preferences/Mini Calendars

If you are using the Act! email progam with anything other than Outlook, pay close attention to the steps at the beginning of the document.  I also recommend that you skip to the 'Alternate Solution' section and select 'Manually Delete Act! Preferences'.

Copper Contributor

Re: Calendar View Problem

12.1.181 Hot Fix 1

I can only see about quarter inch of my appointments on the left side of the screen when I am in calendar view, I tried everything, including changing the resolution ect.

Thanks,

David

Bronze Super Contributor

Something else that can hose the calendar view is setting Windows to a dot pitch other than the 'normal'.  If that is the case here, only choice is to return your dpi to the standard setting in Windows...
Copper Contributor

Set the DPI to standard windows but still have the same problem...

David