Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Calendar shows year to be 2023

BDS
Copper Contributor

Re: Calendar shows year to be 2023

Email mail problem fixed.  Unfortunately problem with year 2023 appearing returned after reinstalling preferences temporally fixed.  I am also confused why a lookup, created from calendar screen, lists contacts besides those which have activities scheduled.

Thanks and have a good holiday.

Bruce

Platinum Elite Contributor

If the calendar issue keeps occurring, then it may be a conflict with your Windows DPI video setting. Delete the Preferences files manually again per David's instructions, then follow these steps:

Windows XP

1. Close all open programs on your computer.
  2. Right-click on your Windows Desktop and choose Properties.
  3. From the Properties screen, choose the Settings tab, then click the Advanced button.
  4. If the DPI Setting is higher than 96, change to 96, close out the screens normally, and restart your computer.

Windows Vista

1. Close all open programs on your computer.
  2. Right-click on your Windows Desktop and choose Personalize.
  3. On the left-hand side, click Adjust font size (DPI).
  4. When the DPI Scaling screen appears, choose Default scale (96 DPI), click OK, and restart your computer.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

BDS
Copper Contributor

I followed the steps suggested and changed the DPI to 96.  No change in the status of the problem.  At least this time I backed up the emails. 

Other suggestions?  Incidentally the calendar does not change the screen when daily, weekly etc are checked.  Also did you determine why when lookup on calendar is selected that the contacts from activities come up along with others who have no data entered in activities? 

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Bruce

I'm having the same problem -- calendar shows year 2024.

I reset the DPI -- which I really don't want to do permanently...Is there going to be a fix for this?

Also, I tried to delete the preferences using actdiag. Nothing happened.

And I can't find the preferences to delete them manually.

Any help would be appreciated.