Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar options/preferences

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Calendar options/preferences

HI Greg,

Thank you for the information on my prior post. Bummer though. Couple more quesitons for you.

When I clear an activity in the mini calendar area (right hand column) it seems to show a check mark only rather than strikeout. Is there a way to make that strikeout when cleared? I have futzed with settings but can't seem to get that accomplished.

It seems as if on the main month calendar view when an item is cleared (in mini calendar area) the strikeout (in the main month view) does happen eventually but it takes navigating away from the month view and back to it. In other words it does not happen instantly. Is this normal? In my old version it happened instantly.

On full day or multiple day banners my old version color filled the banner. Is there a way to color fill the banner in this version? It is very helpful to see at a glance (as I color coded those items) what they were. (IE Day off work - blue filled banner, Or all day meeting - red filled banner etc)

Lastly, I connect with my work outlook via exhange on my laptop. Is it possible to synch ACT with the exchange Outlook? I did attempt to do so and it failed but I couldn't see why.

Thank you very much for your assistanc.e

Mary

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author maryhampton5
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Calendar options/preferences

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author maryhampton5
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM