Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar jumps 2 months at a time

Calendar jumps 2 months at a time

I am using ACT 2006. When I go to the calendar and click on the next month arrow, it always jumps ahead 2 months instead of one. Then I have to go back one month to see the month I wanted. Anybody seen this or have a solution?

Re: Calendar jumps 2 months at a time

Using ACT2008, when I double click on a date in the Mini Calendar, instead of taking me to that day, the Mini Calendar jumps forward two months. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Platinum Elite Contributor

tmcevoy wrote:
Using ACT2008, when I double click on a date in the Mini Calendar, instead of taking me to that day, the Mini Calendar jumps forward two months. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Try just a single click

I have always set my computer to use single click anyway so that is not the issue. Whenever I single click on the arrow to advance to the next month, it will jump two months. After that, I can go forward and backwards at will one month at a time.

Go to folder options, general tab, Click items as follows, single click. Real nice if you can get used to it. I love it.

Mike,

I know that folder options have nothing to do with the application. I was just answering you on how to set windows for single click. Anyway it does indeed jump two months the first time you go to advance the calendar by clicking (one time) on the next month arrow. Any thoughts?
Copper Super Contributor

I used ACT 2006 for several years and it did this on me as well.

No fix that I'm aware of.

MIDave wrote:
Mike,
I know that folder options have nothing to do with the application. I was just answering you on how to set windows for single click. Anyway it does indeed jump two months the first time you go to advance the calendar by clicking (one time) on the next month arrow. Any thoughts?

Nothing I can think of... I've not seen this before. I can only suggest contacting either an ACT! Consultant or tech support who can log in remotely and see it. then see if they can see something on your system that might cause it.