Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar issue for one user

Calendar issue for one user

I have one user out of 35, who's calendar for the week of Oct 26-30th is showing one hour earlier. When she views meeting during that week they display one hour earlier that everyone else. If she changed it on her display it shows an hour off for everyone else. For instance, there is a meeting schedule by another user for 2pm, on her calendar it shows 1pm, but if she changes it to 2 pm on her calendar it shows 3 pm on everyone elses. We noticed that the entire week starts at 7 am rather than 8 am. Has anyone else encountered this issue or know how to fix it. We have double checked the computer time, and like I said it is only one week this is happening on.

Re: Calendar issue for one user

Help Please, Anyone. I have uninstalled ACT and re-installed and it is still messed up. Just one week for one user.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Check the computer regional settings. Most likely set for the wrong time zone.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I already did that, the time zone is correct. Like I said it is only one week all the other days of the year are correct! I have never seen anything like it, it is very strange.

Dooes it show DST or STD, that would make a one hour difference.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

DST, we tried to remove the check for automatically cadjust clock for daylight savings but that threw everything off.

As you may have realized from the previous posts, the ACT! program stores things like the calendar time in GMT with the regional offset. For some reason the regional information ACT! is picking up from Windows is off by one hour. I doubt that the problem is in the ACT! program, my guess would be problems in the Windows registry.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Report Expert
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129