Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar help

Highlighted

Re: Calendar help

I had everything filled out in that section....am I suppposed to change something?
Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

You said - " I am looking at the daily but I can't format the page in a way that shows the day by hour"

the default is 30 minutes, try changing to 60?
Highlighted

I wish I could say that worked but it didn't.
Highlighted

In which way? Maybe you need to describe in more detail what you're looking for?
Highlighted

You know how you can click on an area of a document like Excel and make the area large or smaller........I can't get the calendar to let me do that so I can see the part of the calendar with the times. I was able to do this at one point but for some reason I am not able to now.....does that help.

Sorry for being a pain
Highlighted

You should be able to click and drag the divider on the right of the calendar... between the calendar and the section with the mini-calendars and daily list
Highlighted

I have tried this a million times.....I can move the grey area to the right which just makes that wider but I can't move it to the left enough to show the day and times
Highlighted

The one of the "left"? You mean where the icons are?
I meant the one on the right

You should have three sections: on the far left is the icon bar, then the calendar itself and then a section with mini-calendar and daily list.

I'm referring to the divider between the last 2
Highlighted

I think that is the problem...I can only see two areas, not three. The only divided I see is the one to the right of the icon bar
Highlighted