Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar help

Calendar help

I just upgraded to version 10.0 from a very old version and I am having trouble with viewing the calendar. I can't get it to show me the times of the day and my activities......i just get a bunch of lines....when I try to move the cursor to provide the total view it doesn't work. Any idead?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Calendar help

Are you looking at the Daily Calendar?
It should have the activities on the times they are scheduled for

Thanks for the quick reply, yes I am looking at the daily but I can't format the page in a way that shows the day by hour

Tools | Preferences | Calendar and Scheduling | Calendar Preferences - Calendar Increments - Daily Calendar

I am sorry but I received a post but it was empty

I can see your last post but the one previous didn't include any wording.

I just tried reducing the size of the print in windows display thinking that might be why I can't get the view of the daily activities but that didn't help. I try to move the grey area that shows contacts, etc so I can see the detail of the day but I can't get to the detail. I see the lines for the activities and if I click on one I can see the detail but I can't see the day by hour. I hope I am describing my problem OK.

Hopefully, you can see this:

Tools | Preferences | Calendar and Scheduling | Calendar Preferences - Calendar Increments - Daily Calendar

I can, and I am on the section right now