Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar filters don't work ACT 2006

jrc

Calendar filters don't work ACT 2006

When I try to filter my calendar by either priority or type it goes to a blank white tab in the left corner of my computer screen.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled act on my computer, checked and repaired the data base.  I checked on the knowledge base and have made a new uspreferences206.xml file.  Has anyone had this happen and know the repair???   Thanks for any support.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Calendar filters don't work ACT 2006

Hello Jrc,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

At this time, we believe the little white box is produced by a virus.  Here is an article with more information and some steps to try to resolve it:

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/265338-white-square-upper-corner-desktop.html

Greg Martin
Sage
jrc

We are running windows xp.  A virus would make sense because we got it one by one.  We have protection, I will rerun the malware.  Thanks for the tip.  From the post about seems like several are having the same issue.

Platinum Super Contributor

Yea, this one is a bit strange.  It just cropped up, I think I've seen 4 individuals post about it in our Community.  And so far the only affected version is ACT! 2006. 

Greg Martin
Sage