Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar Question (ACT 2009)

Calendar Question (ACT 2009)

My company recently upgraded to ACT 2009 from ACT 6, and I had one customization question.  In ACT 6, we could view all of a day's activities in the list on the right-hand side at once.  In ACT 2009, when filtered for "all users", we can only view the list for one user at a time (toggling through the users by clicking their names).  Is there a way to change this so that we can see all of the day's activities in the list at once?
Nickel Contributor

Re: Calendar Question (ACT 2009)

In either the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly calendars go up to "Select Users" and make sure the "All Users" button is checked. If you cannot see the "Select User" menu, (it's along the top of the calendar, almost in the middle) click the "Show Filters" button in the upper right.

Re: Calendar Question (ACT 2009)

[ Edited ]
Thanks for the response!  I didn't make myself clear, however.  I know how to have all users' activities visible on the calendar.  My question is, I guess, more aesthetic - I'd like to see all of the users' activities at once in the space on the right side of the calendar without having to toggle through them.  Currently there are little gray tabs for each active user that we have to click to see that person's activities for the day.  I'd like to be able to see everything at once as a continuous list.  Is that possible?
Message Edited by colum1225 on 03-09-2009 08:28 AM