Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar Print Filter Settings Not Saved - ACT!2009 (11.0)

Calendar Print Filter Settings Not Saved - ACT!2009 (11.0)

This happens for one user only. 

If the user goes to

File - Print - Options - Filter - select specific users (or All Users)

the calendar prints with all activities for all selected users, as it should.

The next time he goes to 

File - Print

without viewing the Options, and the calendar prints with only the activities for the user requesting the print job.  For every other user, it would print all activities for all selected users.

If  he goes to File - Print - Options - Filter

all of the selected users are the same, so he doesn't have to change anything, and the calendar prints all activities for all selected users.

In other words, he has to view the Filter options, even though they haven't changed, every single time he wants to print a calendar.  None of the other users have this issue.

I have gone through the recommended steps I could find in the knowledge base and here on the forums, deleting the preferencesbak* files, the ConnectedBars259 file, and the USpreferences206 file; I did get the "Getting Started" Wizard and went through that process, but the problem continues.

Since this user is an older person and not especially skilled at computers, trying to explain to him why he would have to "look at" the Filter every single time is challenging (and, of course, there is no logical explanation for it that I can find).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.