Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar Options ACT 2008 10.0

Tuned Listener

Calendar Options ACT 2008 10.0

The users on ACT use the calendar option of th 5-day work week to be able to see their programmed activities. Because of the space, only the user name appears on the activity that is programmed. Is there a way to eliminate the user name on the activity name on the calendar, and only show the contact name or company name? That way, the user will be able to see at least the first part of the company or contact name.

I tried changing it in the calendar preferences, but user name always appears. Any ideas?

Juan Mejia

Re: Calendar Options ACT 2008 10.0

The user name shows on activities when sharing the calendar.  It places the name there to differentiate the activities between the current user logged in and other users.  Activities for the current user logged in will not show the name on their activities.  You can change the Select User filter to only display their activities.
Tuned Listener

Re: Calendar Options ACT 2008 10.0

I I have tried only selecting the user, but still the same result. Is there a way to "unshare" the calendar? That way maybe the RDB users will be able to see the contact or company name instead of their name.