Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CLEAR TASK - GRAYED OUT

CLEAR TASK - GRAYED OUT

I use ACT! 2010.  I tried clearing an activity under "schedule" at the top but it is grayed out.  How do i turn this feature back on?  I have activities that have not been cleared since I got the product.

Thanks,

Cali

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: CLEAR TASK - GRAYED OUT

When viewing the calendar, on the right hand side is an area that shows all the activities for the day selected.  Click the little check box to clear the activity.  This can also be done from the task list and activities tab on the contact view.

Michael Matthews
Bridge Concepts, Inc.
Fort Worth, TX
www.bridgeconcepts.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Cali,
Are you trying to clear more than one activity at a time? If so, you won't be able to do this if any of the selected activities are set as recurring. Only single-event activities can be cleared cleared more than one at a time.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

No, trying to clear just one activity at a time but it won't let me.  i am on a remote database. does this have to do with anything?

Yes, i tried multiple ways but it is grayed out and will not let me do it.

Open the Task List and click the check-box on the left - does that work?

For multiple, select them in Task List (shift-click or ctrl-click for multiple), then right-click and Clear multiple