Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CAll activity weekly metrix or report

Mo
Copper Contributor

CAll activity weekly metrix or report

I Have spent countless hours racking my brain in an attempt to figure out a basic issue.  My big issue is at the end of the week, I'd like to be able to know what my track call activity or metrix has been. I customized act sufficiently to be able to ascertain how many productive calls I made, meaning those where I spoke to someone as oppsed to leaving a message, and have created several new "last results" catagories. However the cahllenge is that I can't seem to find a date search that suffices. For example, if I search the "edit date" field then the last time I revised a reocord is updated and previous activities not accounted for. If I call and speak to someone three times in a week and I run a search for the past 5 days, I only get the latest day listed and not the sum total of calls made. I thought that the note section with a date stamp might be a solution even as it is a pain to enter activities again. However, the date stamp cannot be searched. Any thoughts or ideas would greatly apperciated. TIA Mo.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: CAll activity weekly metrix or report

Check Lookup | Contact Activity.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Mo
Copper Contributor

Thanks Roy, but when I did that, I get other activities too. For example searching "Call Left Message" when selecting "changed", "since date", "search in", and "histories" selected, emails sent shows too. Also, the only way I know that, is that I added a "last results" column in the contact list view which must be remembered to be selected each time an activity is completed in addition to adding a notation in history or completing a task. There must be a better way to tally up calls with a listing of totals. Also, can the <completed> list of activities from theh drop down be customized? TIA
Platinum Elite Contributor

Check the History Summary Classic report.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Mo
Copper Contributor

Thanks.