Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Buttons in outlook suddenly gone

Nickel Contributor

Buttons in outlook suddenly gone

Ive got ACT 10.0.2.191 and Outlook 2007.

Everything was working fine but suddenly the buttons in outlook relating to ACT are gone. Nothing shows uo in disabled items. the ACT address book is still there though.

I recently reinstalled ACT (Ran the 10.02 hotfix) and other than that, have not installed any other software. Its just not in Outlook anymore.

Is there a way to reinstall the outlook addin witouht having to go through reinstalling ACT?? perhaps installing the dll files from the act install directory to ?where? in the outlook directory?

Matt

Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA
Nickel Contributor

Re: Buttons in outlook suddenly gone

to answer my own question, yes it was possible. after some fiddling, i found the correct files and copied some stuff over. it was then a matter  of finding the right settings in the trust center.

Sometimes its just a`matter of writing for help before stumbling across the answer myself.

I'm really glad this forum is here. Ive been reading a lot ond learning a lot here and hope to be of some help to thers myself.

Matt

Matt Pulsts
Your Intown Handyman
Atlanta, GA
Copper Contributor

Re: Buttons in outlook suddenly gone

mvpulsts wrote:

I'm really glad this forum is here. Ive been reading a lot ond learning a lot here and hope to be of some help to thers myself.

We're glad to have you here. Smiley Happy