Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Business card scanners

Scanners

I too need a scanner, but not just for business cards. I need to scan real estate contracts and business cards and would like to be able to have one scanner that does both that will integrate with ACT. I was looking at the NeatDesk but nothing is mentioned about Sage, just Outlook.

I would consider the Scansnap but there has only been one post on this thread.

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Scanners

I purchased the WorldCard scanner mentioned in other posts.  Had a devil of a time at first trying to get the scanner files to load and be "seen."  After about a month, finally received the proper files in order for the scanner to load.  I haven't used it much, but when needed, it has done the trick. 

Kris Lock
Inside Sales Manager/ACT! Certified Consultant
Technology Transfer Services
www.techtransfer.com
www.myodesie.com
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Scanners

I must have bought already 3 business card scanners and their software just do not keep the pace of Act! upgrades and every time you spend at least 150 $ which is not worth the money.
Maybe the best would be that Act! (or other company) would provide an Add-on software that lets you scan from a normal scanner whatever brand it is (I mean a normal table scan).

I do not see the point to go around with small scan "toys" which just take space in my luggage, scanning cards is something that can be done back in the office.
Or other solution for constant travelers would be a mobile scan software for ACT! that could be used on mobile phones or tablets, pads etc.

Re: Business card scanners

Hi,

Can anyone Please suggest Which Card Scanner should I purchease , i have ACT ! Premium v19.

Thanks

I have this problem too

I use Worldcard by Penpower with no problems. I use Act pro V20, but have used the scanner with previous versions of Act with no issues.