Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bug Report for Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.0.301.0

Tuned Listener

Bug Report for Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.0.301.0

I have a simple export map (to delimited text).  I pick the fields I want and when I save it, it adds extra fields automatically.  In my map I just have the first and last name along with the company name and address. However, once I save the map and then recall it, I have middle name, name prefix, and name suffix added.

I would add the query as an attachment but this forum doesn't allow for that extension.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Bug Report for Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.0.301.0

I've tested this scenario with both the Pro and Premium versions of 2013, but have not been able to reproduce the same result (additional fields in the mapping file). Can you test this with the Demo (or a new database) and see if the same thing happens?
Greg Martin
Sage
Tuned Listener

When I try to open the ACT2013Demo database file, it tells me the file needs to be updated. So, I allow it to do a back up but it tells me the back up was completed with errors and that there are errors in the application. When I hit OK to start the update, I get another error saying "error in application." So, I can't test the program with the demo database.
Platinum Super Contributor

Can you create a new database? To test with...

Was your production database created in an earlier version and upgraded?
Greg Martin
Sage
Tuned Listener

Our production database has been upgraded continuously since ACT!4 or maybe earlier.  I will have to look at creating a new database next week and will let you know.