Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Browse Users

Browse Users

Is there anyway for them to copy the information? We have several people on Browse and they are frustrated that they can't grab a contact's email address to send an email.

I called ACT awhile back and they said they should be able to copy but couldn't help me any further. Basically all of the fields are gray and nothing can be highlighted.

Does anyone know if there's a solution for this? They don't need to add or edit anyone, just be able to copy and paste the information, i.e sending an email. 

Copper Contributor

Re: Browse Users

To the best of my knowledge it really isn't possible to do a direct copy/paste.

But you can set up outlook integration.  So that the person can click "Email" and send an outlook message to them.  Bear in mind this won't record history though.

If act gives you trouble about a browse user being unable to set up email preferences, you can actually add the address book to outlook under a different user, then switch act back to the browse user and it will *sometimes* keep the preferences.

Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com

Thanks for your help. It looks like we'll be needing more licenses Smiley Sad

Copper Contributor

Buy them through us at Twelve Three ;-)

If you call me during business hours Eastern Time, I'd be glad to hear how you use act and suggest all of your options. We are independent resellers, not from Swiftpage.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com