07-26-2010 09:04 AM
I am not sure why Sage would take out the button that brought in the company address into the COntact but please put it back!. I have no idea now in 12.1 to get the company addy into the contact now. Ridiculous that I have to weaste my time on this.
07-26-2010 01:29 PM - edited 07-26-2010 01:30 PM
Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. I believe the function you are referring to is the "Update Linked Contact" option under the Contacts menu when you are viewing a contact detail record. There was a shortcut for this option on the Contacts toolbar in versions prior to ACT! 2010, but that was removed with the redesigned interface in 2010. You can however, add that back to the toolbar per the following steps:
- Close ACT!
- Reopen ACT! and go to the Contact Detail View (if it did not open by default)
- Go to Tools > Customize > Menus & Toolbars
- Click on the Commands tab
- In the Categories box on the left, select Contacts
- In the Commands box on the right, locate Update Linked Contact, and then drag and drop it onto the toolbar contact toolbar below the row of "big buttons"
- Click Close on the customization box to save
- You should now see the icon for "Update Linked Contact" on your toolbar
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.