Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Blank page between labels

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Blank page between labels

Got a custom label layout - 2 labels per sheet. It's printing a blank page between each one.

Any ideas how to stop that?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Blank page between labels

In the template editor, from the edit menu, choose 'Define Sections' and check for page break settings there...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by dlunceford (Moderator)
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Super Contributor

In the template editor, from the edit menu, choose 'Define Sections' and check for page break settings there...
Copper Super Contributor

Genius. Thank you. Will try that.
Copper Super Contributor

Had a look at that. Page break is set to none on each of the options but still printing a blank page.

Tried to print using ACTs predone template for  a 2 per page Avery label but it's till happening

Any more ideas?

(must say... without you guys on this forum I thinm my PC would have gone out of the window by now. Have used ACT for years but ACT 2010 is taxing my little grey cells big time!!)

Platinum Elite Contributor

If it's happeining with the standard label templates then I have to assume that it's a problem with the printer driver or settings.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Super Contributor

I've upgraded from ACT6 where I used a similar template with no problems. It's a very old printer so I shouldn't think there's been any driver updates for many years - probably no longer supported. Problem is, with a monthly mailshot of about 1500 sheets it's a heck of a job separating the sheets manually.
Platinum Elite Contributor

A few points:

1. I do a lot of report printing and have created many custom label templates without seeing the problem you report.

2. Even if the printer driver is the latest available, it could be damaged so removing and replacing it might be in order.

3. Does the blank pages show up in the print preview? If not then the problem is definitely the printer driver because ACT! doesn't control the actual printing. 

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129