Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Blackbreey or iPhone

Copper Contributor

Blackbreey or iPhone

On the fence of which platform to go to. Have been using a Palm for my mobile needs for 10 years and BB for several years (with the Palm) but am concidering the change. Number one priority is to find the most robust platform to use my Act datatbase from and hopefully only one device. Does anyone know if Act is going to support either BB or iPhone directly with a full app? I have been using CompanionLink Express and it is a very good program but I would like a little more of the features in Act, specifically being able to see old emails attached to contacts from my phone.

Any help would be appreciated,

Rod

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Blackbreey or iPhone

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Blackbreey or iPhone

ACT! 2012 is going to have Gmail integration. So you don't even need an app, on Android phones your calendar and stuff will just work. Sage Mobile Live officially supports Blackberry, Android and Windows Mobile.

If you want an iPhone, Handheld Contact is still the only way to go.

Copper Contributor

Re: Blackberry or phone

So you are saying I would have a fully functional synchronization Act! Database on my Blackberry or iPhone simply by syncing with Google? Would I have to change my business email address from Yahoo to Gmail? I am skeptical that this would work, but if you are right that would be great. What happens to Outlook since it is the email part of my Act! Program?

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Blackberry or phone