Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Bigger window to build Advanced Queries

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Bigger window to build Advanced Queries

Ever tried to compose an Advanced query having more than 8 lines? Its a real pain working in the window and scrolling up/down, verifying parentheses.

Is there any way to get a full page display, or re-sizable display of an Advanced Query showing at least several dozen lines? 

Even if that is an XML file it would be easier than working with this tiny Advanced Query window.

I wrote an Advanced query yesterday with 96 lines of criteria, and wanted to kill myself...

I also posted this to the "Share your Ideas" warehouse, and asked St Jude not to let it get lost.

Daniel Graves . . . Database-USA . . . Los Angeles . . . 818-780-3201
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author daniel_graves
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Bigger window to build Advanced Queries

Wow!  96 lines?  I can't imagine that.

However, you are currently limited to the 8 lines and positing it to Share Your Ideas is the right place to move forward.  As soon as it appears I will definitely vote with a Kudo!

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author daniel_graves
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Bigger window to build Advanced Queries

Wow!  96 lines?  I can't imagine that.

However, you are currently limited to the 8 lines and positing it to Share Your Ideas is the right place to move forward.  As soon as it appears I will definitely vote with a Kudo!

John Purdy
ACT! Premium 2016 (V. 18)
Dell XPS Ultrabook with 4GB, Win 10 Pro, & Office 365, 32bit