Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Begging for a little help...

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Begging for a little help...

I have Act 9.0 and just want to use it in the simplest way: to access clinets alphebetically and be able to read the notes I've made on each client.  When I try to import notes via cut n paste from a Word file, there seems to be a limit on how many notes are displayed (it cuts off the rest of the notes in the display window, though they do appear when I "edit" the notes in the edit field.  I realize this is absurdly simple, but have spent two hours trying to figure it out.  Brother, can you spare a minute?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author robbers
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Begging for a little help...

In the notes panel - move your mouse over to the extreme right of the screen and you should see your cursor change to be able to drag the window smaller.  That makes the beige area on the right larger - and the entire text of the note selected should be displayed there.  Give that a try - maybe it will what you need.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author robbers
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Super Contributor

In the notes panel - move your mouse over to the extreme right of the screen and you should see your cursor change to be able to drag the window smaller.  That makes the beige area on the right larger - and the entire text of the note selected should be displayed there.  Give that a try - maybe it will what you need.

Yes, this did it, however what I have to do is open the note, then maximize the note window.  This seems to work perfectly.   Really appreciate the help.  Rob.