Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Banners in daily and work week calendars

Banners in daily and work week calendars

Is there any way to have more than 5 banners at the top of the calendar show at one time? For some reason on my daily calendar as well as my workweek calendar only 5 banners show even though I have say 10 banners set for that day. Is this a bug in the system or am I missing a certain setting?

Thanks,

Aron

Re: Banners in daily and work week calendars

I'm not sure if this is intended or an issue. I have duplicated the issue you described and have reported it as an issue for further research. I will provide an update if the status changes or if an alternative workaround to this issue is identified.  I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause. 

Thank you for your help.

BTW, I think there is a bug in the system that doesn't allow me to drag and drop appointments (Bannered only) from one day to another.

Do you know if SAGE is working on bug patches? I've found quite a few and actually am not sure where to submit info like this to SAGE.

Thanks,

Aron

What version of ACT! are you using?

Version 11.0

I have run into this same issue. Was a work around ever found?
Copper Elite Contributor

Yes, indeed. I face same situation,

Despite of not use more than two banners a day I found that even you have more than five banners in same day it will not appeasr in top of a day´s agenda.

Concerning to drag and drop to a different day it was only possible (in my computer) if you drag event to a different day in calendar in rigth side of window or mini-calendar but not to a different in calendar itself.

Let me say that I use to have four months of "mini-calendar" at the top right side of daily, work week or montly calendar and dragging to any day IN THIS calendar is actually possible.

Mac, Jorge A. Mac Genity
Using ACT! by Sage 2013 Pro Version 15.1.108.0, on Windows 7
Intel Core I7-2600 CPU @ 3,40 GHz
12,0 GB - 64 bits - NVidia GForce GTX 360 SE