Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BEST ACT Consultant's PERIOD!! Activity Sales Technology

BEST ACT Consultant's PERIOD!! Activity Sales Technology

My company has been ACT users since the original version, and I recently upgraded from ACT 12 to the newest ACT 18. Over the years, upgrades become troublesome due to the increase in  users and expanded data, with the upgrade to 2012 being a huge problem - lost activities, lost customers, lost notes,  problems syncing, etc - its why after version 12, we never upgraded.

That is, until we met Kurt Rosemann from Active Sales Technology. Kurt and his partner Michael are true ACT professionals that simply get it done! I had a few special requests that required some creative problem solving, but Kurt took it as his mission to get us the best fits possible. In one instance, after finding a suitable remedy for one of my problems, he came back to me unnecessarily with an ever better solution - that type of dedication and professionalism deserves to be recognized.

Even upon implementation of Kurt's solutions, he stayed in touch to ensure all our users were satisfied and were proficient with their new additions.

This is my first time posting a review on this site, and it will probably be my last, but Kurt, Michael, and Active Sales Technology were such a unique experience, that any ACT user should know of their reliability and dedication.

Kurt Rosemann

(877) 708 - 3400