Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Automated LETTER drip-marketing?

Automated LETTER drip-marketing?

I'm currently using ACT! 2009 and I am getting ready to upgrade to ACT! 2010. I like what I've read about Swiftpage/emarketing integration but can't find any clear information on letter drip marketing... so my question is this: Will the new ACT! allow me to set up a predefined LETTER campaign? I would like to have it so that when I change the id/status of a "Prospect" to "Customer" and put in a "Sales Date" anchor... I would like ACT! to automatically print (as an example scenario here) a Thank You letter on day one, a One Month Follow Up letter in 30 days, a Six Month Follow Up letter in 180 days, etc.

I understand I can set up an activity series to give me "to do's" on those dates but that just becomes nightmare to keep track of. Ideally I would like to be able to have the automated letter printing included in the email-marketing. Will ACT! do this out of the box? If not, is there an add-on that any one knows of that can help me accomplish this? Thanks!

Re: Automated LETTER drip-marketing?

I've been looking for this exact feature.  Does anyone  know an add on that would trigger a letter to be printed off reather than a e-mail.  Northwood is too expensive and conpletcated.

Bronze Contributor

While I appreciate Northwoods has a cost involved it is really the only tool I have foudn capable of performing the actions you require with ease.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

I'm using Northwoods SAM and it works great.  Very stable.  If you need any help with this let me know.  The learning curve is a high but once you understand the system it's easy.