Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Autocomplete Settings on Act! 9.0 (2007) HELP!

Autocomplete Settings on Act! 9.0 (2007) HELP!

I have two databases that I use in Act! 9.0. One is a beta testing database I use for importing and exporting files and the other is my main database. Whenever I create a new contact and begin to type a name in the company name field by database would attempt to autocomplete the rest if it was a name that I have typed in that field before. I would use this feature much like a autolookup feature as something quick and easy to check if I have entered this name in my database already. At the very least it would help make me double check if I had already entered that company in Act! before. Well with my beta database when I attempt to enter a company name for a new contact it does not perform this same autocomplete feature as it does with my main database. Where is the setting that controls this feature? Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Bronze Contributor

Re: Autocomplete Settings on Act! 9.0 (2007) HELP!

Westcoast you should have a look in the define fields and settings on the one that works as you want and then set both databases the same should do the trick
Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.