Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Autocomplete Settings on Act! 9.0 (2007) HELP!

Autocomplete Settings on Act! 9.0 (2007) HELP!

I have two databases that I use in Act! 9.0. One is a beta testing database I use for importing and exporting files and the other is my main database. Whenever I create a new contact and begin to type a name in the company name field by database would attempt to autocomplete the rest if it was a name that I have typed in that field before. I would use this feature much like a autolookup feature as something quick and easy to check if I have entered this name in my database already. At the very least it would help make me double check if I had already entered that company in Act! before. Well with my beta database when I attempt to enter a company name for a new contact it does not perform this same autocomplete feature as it does with my main database. Where is the setting that controls this feature? Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Bronze Contributor

Re: Autocomplete Settings on Act! 9.0 (2007) HELP!

Westcoast you should have a look in the define fields and settings on the one that works as you want and then set both databases the same should do the trick
Paul Buchtmann Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.