08-21-2008 10:50 PM
With Outlook 2003 setup as my email program if I use the tool bar button to attach an email to a contact the email attaches but attachments that came with the email are not there. I went to preferences and under the "Attaching email options" it is grayed out so I can not change it to "Always save file". If I change to the "Act Email" verse Outlook I can attach from the Act Email program and it works fine. I just don't want to switch back and forth to solve this issue.
Any help would be appreciated.
08-28-2008 02:09 PM
You may need to make that this option is selected in either Outlook or ACT!
- In Outlook, go to Tools/Options and choose the ACT! tab
- Make sure your history option is to record entire e-mail as an attachments
- In ACT!, go to Tools/Preferences/Email, then click E-Mail System Setup
- Click Next until you get to screen 5 of 7
- Make sure the option you choose is "E-mail subject, message and all attachements"...click Next
- Choose the same option on this screen as well
- Complete the wizard, then click OK to close the Preferences screen
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.