10-07-2008 07:38 PM
I am trying to configure Outlook and when I try add try to add the Act Address book I get this message, "This account or direcory type already exists and cannon te specified twice. I am not getting the ACT! icons in Outlook
10-10-2008 11:35 AM
Try deleting the address book key from the registry. Then from within ACT!, go through the email system setup to configure the address book.
- Close ACT! and Outlook.
- Go to Start and select Run. Type in regedit and click Ok.
- Follow this KB to backup your registry
- Go to the following location in the registry:
- Right click OutlookAdressBooks and select delete.
- Open ACT! and configure the address book by going to Tools, then Preferences.
- Select Email tab, then Email System Setup.