Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Attach to ACT! Contacts button is missing in Outlook

Attach to ACT! Contacts button is missing in Outlook

Until recently, I had the Attach to ACT! Contacts button in Outlook and now it's missing.  Have ACT! 2010 VErsion 12.1.181.0, Hot Fix 5 and Microsoft Office 2003.  Due to issues merging Microsoft Word docs in ACT!, had to use Detect and Repair in Microsoft Office.  Since then, the Attach to ACT! Contacts button is missing in Outlook.  Any suggestions on how I can get it back?  The OS I'm using is Windows 7.  Thanks.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Attach to ACT! Contacts button is missing in Outlook

Hello Sindy,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. In Outlook, go to Help > Disabled Items. If ACT! is listed there, then re-enable it and restart Outlook to see if your icons come back.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Hi Greig,

Thanks for your reply.  I don't have that option under Help in Outlook.  The options listed are: Microsoft Office Outlook Help; Show the Office Assistant; Microsoft Office Online; Contact Us; Check for Updates; Detect and Repair; Activate Product; Customer Feedback Options; About Microsoft Office Outlook.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Sorry, for Outlook 2003, it's Help > About Outlook. Then click Disabled Items.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Thanks, Grieg.  They're back now.

Tuned Listener

I can't find my quick attach buttons and they are not disabled in the system.  I only see sync contacts and sync calendar with act.

Are they hiding somewhere else?