Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Attach AddIn doesn't appear with ACT 2011 and outlook 2007 and Windows7 64 bits

Attach AddIn doesn't appear with ACT 2011 and outlook 2007 and Windows7 64 bits

I have sage act premium 2011 - version 13.1.111.0 Hotfix 1, Outlook 2007 SP2 MSO and windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I am anadministrator of the machine. I followed all the instructions to activate the add in inside outlook (ACT! Icons Missing From Outlook® Tool Bar Answer ID 23022 | Published 08/04/2008 03:56 PM | Updated 07/19/2011 11:02 AM ) Deleting, registering and adding. Still not working. I have downloaded HF6 and will apply today. Any suggestions.

Re: Attach AddIn doesn't appear with ACT 2011 and outlook 2007 and Windows7 64 bits

Installed HF6 and no love. (still no attach icon)

Anybody have suggestions?

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Attach AddIn doesn't appear with ACT 2011 and outlook 2007 and Windows7 64 bits

Hello Michaelg2020,

Welcome to the ACT! Community!

To verify: Is it the single 'Attach' icon that is missing or all of the icons?

- Is the ACT! Address available in Outlook (can it be accessed through Outlook)?

- Is the ACT! add-in enabled in Outlook?  Does it remain enabled after closing/reopening Outlook?

- Do emails record successfully in ACT! history?

Greg Martin
Sage

The icons I get are the "Sync Contacts" and the "Sync Calendar". The missing ones are the "Attach to ACT! Contacts", "Create ACT! Contact", Create ACT! Activity" and "Quick Attach". 

Are you asking if the ACT! address book is avaiable in Outlook? If so then No.

In Outlook the ACT! addin and the redemption addin are checked (enabled) and stay enabled.

No, the emails do not record in ACT! history.

Just to mention. We have 3 users using ACT!. 2 are on 32 bit Windows 7. The user having the problems was on the 32 bit Windows 7 but recieved a new laptop with the 64 bit Windows 7. The two 32 bit users are working OK. We cannot get the 64 bit user to get the missing icons mentioned previously.

Thanks

Platinum Super Contributor

The icons won't display unless the ACT! Address Book has been added to Outlook.  What happens when you use the steps to add the address book?

Just to verify: Is Outlook installed as the 64-bit version?  If yes, it will need to be uninstall and reinstalled as 32-bit.

Greg Martin
Sage