Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Are there regular updates I should be checking for and where to I find them? ACT 2009 V 11.0

Copper Contributor

Are there regular updates I should be checking for and where to I find them? ACT 2009 V 11.0

ACT 2009 V. 11.0

When we recently upgraded from 2006 Tech Support suggested I install and run an update which I can't find now. Thought I'd saved the link in my personal record but must be elsewhere.

Are updates/patches regularly made available and if so where.  I know this is a REALLY basic question but I'm clearly looking in the wrong places if they are out there on the site.  

Thaniks in advance.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Are there regular updates I should be checking for and where to I find them? ACT 2009 V 11.0

You can download the current patches from http://www.act.com/support/updates/index.cfm

You'll need to create a new profile for the downloads area as it doesn't use the same user/pass as this site

Copper Contributor

Re: Are there regular updates I should be checking for and where to I find them? ACT 2009 V 11.0

Just what I needed, Mike. NOW it's bookmarked and saved in a couple other places. I expect all 3 of us that have it at my office will need to do it at the same to stay compatible.